Yokohamas in the Snow

blkcx9

:
Black cx-9 GT
Could people let me know the results of their winter driving with the Yokos? I am still trying to decide which tire to go with the Michelins or Yokos and need a little helping input! Thanks to all !!

just had the first snow of the season yesterday, about a inch.
I have the original dueler tires on my 09 cx9, not sure if i need to change them. waiting for your guys' reports...(usa)

Update: we received 20 inches of snow over the last 2 days, the new Paradas performed excellent. Deep snow, packed snow, even ice, the CX9 went thru it all no problems. I was surprised how well they did on the ice, could be that they are so new with less than 500 miles on them, definitely didn't expect much. Handles so much better, feels like an AWD now!

That is good to know. I am close to pulling the trigger on some new shoes and am debating between the Yoko's or going wiht Blizzaks. I know you can't go rong with Blizzak's but I am trying to avoid having two sets of rims or tires if possible. We avg. around 100" of snow where I live but most of it is Lake Effect snow and is very light and fluffy.

Back