(Located in GA) Metallic36's 2003.5 Titanium MSP - Runs Great & Built!

OFFERING FOR SALE..

Everything is complete on my car, no issues, no fuel cut.The rear bumper has a scrape on one side that has been touched up with OEM paint, there are a couple small dings but nothing major. Mechanically it runs great, idles nicely, a/f ratios are always great, and when you ask for boost, it gives it to you!!

NEW A/C BLOWER MOTOR RESISTOR INSTALLED on July 17th, and A/C Professionally Recharged on the 13th.

I have a folder containing the invoices for the maintenance/repairs that have been completed for this car. It has a new water pump and thermostat also. It was last at Japanese Motor Works in Athens, GA, where they fixed the remaining issues, and they were awesome!

This car needs absolutely nothing mechanically but to be driven! Production # 449. VIN: JM1BJ227130647068

PRICE: $10,900 OBO. Comes with it's car cover, and several misc. goodies that have not yet been installed :)

Rebuilt engine - .20 overbore, CP pistons, K1 rods, has 8.5:1 compression ratio. New engine has approx. 2500 miles on it. Chassis has 83,611 miles.

Rebuilt transmission - replaced internals with new OEM, still under 1-yr warranty. Has about 1500 miles on it. Welded LSD. Redline MT-90. Has lightened flywheel, Stage 1 clutch. (Could use the Stage 3+ clutch if you're wanting to get the most out of it)

New cylinder head - new valves, etc. Has approx 500 miles on it.

New PPG windshield installed on 6/22/09

Recent mods added within the last 1000 miles:

Corksport Radiator
Weapon R Coolant Tank
AWR 90 dur Front/Rear Motor Mounts (I have 60 dur inserts also)
GHL Turboback Exhaust (3" w/ high-flow cat)
New spark plugs
1.8L wires/coils conversion
440cc Fuel Injectors
GT28RS turbo
Vibrant Vacuum Block
MAM tubular exhaust manifold
Modified wga, good for 18 psi
Altered Customs FMIC Kit w/ Relocated MAF
Carbon Fiber Velocity Stack 3" Short Ram Intake
TurboXS RFL BOV
Kartboy Short Shifter
Corksport Bronzoil Bushings

SplitSecond AFC V2 (has connectors that allow you to easily
switch back to stock ECU for emission purposes if needed)
AEM UEGO Wideband
Greddy Profec B Spec II EBC
ForceFed Steering Column Gauge Pod

Brand New tires on the front, rear tires have 500 miles
Protege MP3 OEM Rims
Xcelerated Concepts ZX2 Carbon Fiber Hood
NRG Carbon Fiber Hood Props
Depo Headlights with Black Housing
Black Rhino-covered Diamond Plate Floor Mats

:D

Attachments

• 100_4253.JPG
    100_4253.JPG
    429.2 KB · Views: 472
  • 100_4173.JPG
    100_4173.JPG
    296.8 KB · Views: 473
  • 100_4260.JPG
    100_4260.JPG
    287.9 KB · Views: 464
  • 100_4267.JPG
    100_4267.JPG
    481.4 KB · Views: 436
  • 100_4261.JPG
    100_4261.JPG
    444.4 KB · Views: 332
Last edited:
More.. and yup, always have to have a spare MAF in the glove box :D

Attachments

• 100_4262.JPG
    100_4262.JPG
    216.7 KB · Views: 279
  • 100_4263.JPG
    100_4263.JPG
    207 KB · Views: 306
  • 100_4266.JPG
    100_4266.JPG
    286.6 KB · Views: 374
  • 100_4276.JPG
    100_4276.JPG
    456.1 KB · Views: 265
  • 100_4278.JPG
    100_4278.JPG
    313.8 KB · Views: 296
Last edited:
More..

Attachments

• 100_4268.JPG
    100_4268.JPG
    544.9 KB · Views: 219
  • 100_4270.JPG
    100_4270.JPG
    301.8 KB · Views: 404
  • 100_4271.JPG
    100_4271.JPG
    316.2 KB · Views: 250
  • 100_4277.JPG
    100_4277.JPG
    354.5 KB · Views: 283
  • 100_4279.JPG
    100_4279.JPG
    460.9 KB · Views: 226
Last edited:
Why not attempt the awd conversion? :D

Bump for a good seller!

____

Edit: You don't happen to be interested in a 1999 Range Rover 4.6 HSE or a 1997 Lexus LX450?
I'll be selling them for a friend pretty soon.

Last edited:
We CAN'T move, otherwise I would not even consider selling my car. We are stuck here, because we are buying our house. We cannot just get up and move, nobody will buy our house because of how bad the road is, and we did not know the extent of the road until after we purchased. Basically, the original developer never finished the road, the city did not require him to have a bond when he built the subdivision, the road was never turned over to the city, the developer skipped town, and now there is nothing the city will do, the county won't do anything because the subdivision is annexed into the city. Believe me, the owners in here are all trying to get something done. We could not even leave yesterday, and I had finals for college that I was unable to complete because of the road. My husband has an F-250 work truck, and he was not able to get out either. If I had the opportunity, it would be worth it to me to sell our place cheap and lose $20K on it, and be able to get the hell out of here. As stated, I'm needing to sell my car since I am buying a truck with 4WD. My husband just bought an RX-8 because we figured after everyone just recently invested $2800 toward getting the road graded and graveled that it would be okay, but now it's worse than it was. Unfortunately, his car will be sitting for a while until the road gets better.

thats pretty bad....I think id take anyone available to the city hall and make myself heard.... every day, until the issue is solved. Eventually they will get tired of hearing from you.

and if you cant make it there in person, call... 3 times daily. Ever seen Shaw Shank Redemption? lol... do it like andy!

thats pretty bad....I think id take anyone available to the city hall and make myself heard.... every day, until the issue is solved. Eventually they will get tired of hearing from you.

and if you cant make it there in person, call... 3 times daily. Ever seen Shaw Shank Redemption? lol... do it like andy!
steal from the warden and run off to Mexico after breaking out of the pen?

well that really suck. sorry you have to sell. are you still gonna be making the fmic kits though?

Believe me, we have tried everything. We are scheduled for the city council meeting at the beginning of next month, but their excuse if that it is a "private road" although nobody knows who really owns it, if the developer still owns it or not, there are no tax records that state he pays taxes on anything in the subdivision, the plat map doesn't have any info on the ownership of the road. They are definitely tired of hearing us, but it's a matter of getting them to do something about it. They say when SPLOST funds are approved for the city, they may be able to help us, but basically this subdivision is an eyesore for them so they just ignore it and have done nothing since the subdivision was finished in 2002. I've been raising hell, so we've gotten more attention now along with all the other owners in here getting together. It's just going to take time unfortunately.

If anyone wants to know more, here is a Yahoo Group that I made for our subdivision, there are newspaper links on the main page as well: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/victoria_lane_group/

http://www.gainesvilletimes.com/news/archive/14063/

http://www.gainesvilletimes.com/news/archive/8531/

http://www.mainstreetnews.com/Arch/02/1023/Banks.html

If there was any hope of the road getting paved soon I would keep my car, but as far as it's looking it may not be soon. I would rather be able to get out if I need to (4x4 truck), and obviously the emergency vehicles couldn't get down/up the hills if they needed to. Huge issue. Needless to say it's probably going to take someone dying for the city to actually do anything.

Last edited:
just tell them you want your road finished or everyone in the neighborhood is gonna abandon there homes and loans and they can have an entire subdivision empty...im sure in todays market thats just what they would like to hear. it wont work but hey maybe they will believe you. thats just crappy about the road...sorry to hear and sorry about the car.

sorry to hear, if noone owns it then the neighborhood should just split the cost to have it paved

We have thought about that, but it is going to cost $160,000-$200,000 to get it paved correctly so that then the city would take it over. We don't have enough people to raise that kind of money. The city doesn't want to pay for fixing the road, so they only want to take it over after it's fixed.

sorry to hear, if noone owns it then the neighborhood should just split the cost to have it paved

We are thinking about that.. as we were misled to believe that this was a public road, not a private (we should have done in-depth research, but didn't get the time to), and if we and the financing people would have known it was a private road the FHA people wouldn't have given us the loan. Sooo, now I'm wondering what we could do legally.

Did a little research:

1. Title insurance - the way to get out of here.
2. The county owned the land, it was "annexed" into the city.
3. The city needs to fix the road - Once the city gave the approval for the subdivision, the land for the road would have had to be dedicated by the builder to the city before building permits were issued.

We will see, going to contact a lawyer tomorrow.

of course, sorry to hear, have you sought legal help

Last edited:
let me know how it turns out, you shouldnt have to sell your car because the city or county or builder didnt do what they should have

Latest posts

Back