Angel Eyes for '06 Mazda3 help

i was looking for anybody who may have any knowledge about putting in angel eyes on my headlights for a 2006 mazda 3. i'm in boca raton but i don't mind driving if somebody or someone they know is willing to do it.

oh man. If I lived there I would totally go over and help you out, but I live in Jersey lol.... I did mine, and I absolutely love them....it took me a little while to do, and it was a little scary for me because it the first big modification involving wiring and drilling that I've done before....there are a bunch of how-to's in this forum that I found very helpful and if you just relax and take your time with it, it really isn't that difficult

Attachments

• Angel eyes Front bumper.jpg
    Angel eyes Front bumper.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 648
  • Angel eyes front no headlamps.jpg
    Angel eyes front no headlamps.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 394
  • Angel eyes headlamps on floor.jpg
    Angel eyes headlamps on floor.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 340
  • Angel eyes lit left.jpg
    Angel eyes lit left.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 851
  • Angel eyes lit rightt.jpg
    Angel eyes lit rightt.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 622
shoot a PM to chicoloco, he JUST installed angel eyes for a guy down in PR

at mazda 3 forums there are several DIYs and i'm almost sure here too. bascially you need to bake your lights or heat gun them open, install the rings and close the lights again.

they look very nice. I did these with amber delete. Oh, did you know mazda3 lights have a city light that the USDM didn't use. If you look closely at your lights, the high beam has like a half circle in the upper part, look and you will see. The housings in the back have the precuts and all to do it.

IMG_1032.jpg

IMG_1031.jpg

IMG_1030.jpg

IMG_1029.jpg

Those aren't his, they are a set for a guy in PR he did.

But, as to color, run whatever you want and can get away with legally

yeah, actually chicoloco's pictures show angel eyes that look a lot brighter and bluer than mine, is it just that the exposure is different ont he camera and stuff or is it that they are actually that bright? If they are actually that bright, then damn, I might want to switch up....

wait, so which ones did you use on those headlights? Because I love mine, they look fantastic at night, but during the day they get kinda washed out, and those look really bright. Where did you get them?

oh man i want those Angel eyes!! i just revently instaled an HID kit, changed the cars appearance by so much, i wonder how ANgel Eyes would make it even better!!!

Hey Guys... I see the kits for these online but get kinda skeptical on which set to buy... any suggestions??

Back