Will they fit?

randyl

:
2008 Mazda 5 GT
I thought getting snow tires for my 08 Mazda 5 GT (Canadian model) wouldn't be too hard but it was sure a surprise to me. First I went to Costco (in Markham) and they told me they simply can't get any 205/50/17 snow tire for me, no matter the brand. So I went to Canadian Tires and they told me the Goodyear Nordic they have don't come in 205/50/17, so I had to settle for 205/55/16. But even that, they told me they don't have any steel rim for that size that are for 08 Mazda 5 from their computer system $%@#^&*^$#

Anyway, I got four tires from a Canadian Tires location and from their computer they couldn't find any steel rims that are suitable for 08 Mazda 5 but they have some OEM steel rims that would fit for 06 model. So my question is, can I use the 16" steel rims for 06 and put on my 08 GT? (i.e. can 08 model use 06 rims) Anyone is sure of the answer or has put 205/55/16 snow tires and rims from Canadian Tires on their 08 GT?

Thanks guys, but I might have blurred my question in my long post. My question is, does the 08 has the same wheel specs as the 06? (the rims that fit the 06 fit the 08?)

Back