Sportlines installed

whiteonblack3

:
04 Mazda 3
Just got my sportlines put in. i look the look and handling of the car now. def a spring i would recommend. let me know what you think.

Before

mazda4.jpg

mazda6.gif

after

car5.jpg

car4.jpg

car3.jpg

car2.jpg

car1.jpg

de-badge and shave! de-badge and shave! and paint the calipers!

looks awesome though, sportlines always do. get that neg. camber fixed eventually!

de-badge and shave! de-badge and shave! and paint the calipers!

looks awesome though, sportlines always do. get that neg. camber fixed eventually!

eventually i want to just powdercoat the badges black. and thank you for the comment.

looks good man.

what size tires are you running?

i am running a 205/40/17. I am saving up so i can put some 18's on but from what i heard i needs some spacers and i need to roll the fenders so we will see. i just noticed but the pics make the rims look really small for some reason. lol

i am running a 205/40/17. I am saving up so i can put some 18's on but from what i heard i needs some spacers and i need to roll the fenders so we will see. i just noticed but the pics make the rims look really small for some reason. lol

how are they holding up while driving?? I know running 205/40/17 will throw the speedo off more then 5%

Looks good.

What width/offset are you planning on getting with the 18s?

im not sure yet. i am trying to go as wide as possible for this car so i can get a bigger lip. there is a guy on this forum that is running a 18x8.5 in the front with 18x9.5 in the back with 45 offset front 50 back. i love the way his looked so i might be pushing for that.

How do you installed the splitters in the front lips

Attachments

• 04-15-08_1008.jpg
    04-15-08_1008.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 216
  • 04-15-08_1009.jpg
    04-15-08_1009.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 219
Back