Just got my CX-9 - Happy as Larry

Picked up from Suburban Mazda in Farmington Hills, MI. Salesperson was Lana, and she did a good job if you're up that way. 2007 CX-9 GT with Bose, Remote Start (it gets cold up here) and Towing. Wish I got roof rails, but that was not available on the last 2007 they had. Not availble from Thule either. Luckily I really hate in-car GPS systems so that was no loss (I have a TomTom since I'm always renting cars when I travel).

Love the dashlights, head lights, interior quality, transmission. Annoyed by the opening arc of the rear passenger (barn) doors, and lack of MPG & dist. to empty computer (really - that's bad).

Funny story so far? My 3.5yr old has amazing car recognition and always spots cars the same as mine. Pulled next to another dark CUV in the nursery car park, and he chirped up "that's the same car as yours". T'was an Audi Q7 - YES!!

Good times !!! I was the guy who kept saying how CX-9 = Q7 minus lots of $$$. Glad to hear you are happy with your purchase. Rock & Roll !!!

Colour

Hmmm I think colour is spelt with a U... (wink). Only been here two years - still so much to teach :rolleyes:

I got Brilliant Black, with the black interior. Some interiors can be dark and gloomy with that colour, but the highlights on the dash and the lighter grey used on the console lifts the place quite nicely.

Hmmm I think colour is spelt with a U... (wink). Only been here two years - still so much to teach :rolleyes:

I got Brilliant Black, with the black interior. Some interiors can be dark and gloomy with that colour, but the highlights on the dash and the lighter grey used on the console lifts the place quite nicely.

If I remember correct: :)

British English - Colour
American English: Color

By the way congrats on your new car.

Back