Mazdaspeed suspension

Jonesy

:
Mazdaspeed 6
I purchased an 07 speed6 a few days back, and have really enjoyed reading on these boards.
I was researching the idea of lowering the jeep look off of it.
I would like to maintain the waranty, and was thinking about a CAI, but after reading about the CPe plug and play that will eventually be comming out working best with the CPe CAI, I have decided to hold off on the purchase of one untill a later date.
Anyways, I was just curious if anyone has or had mazda speed springs and what you thought of them, how they looked ect.
I am also curious as to weather on not the adjustable coil over set that mazda offers is available for the speed6

thanks in advance

I purchased an 07 speed6 a few days back, and have really enjoyed reading on these boards.
I was researching the idea of lowering the jeep look off of it.
I would like to maintain the waranty, and was thinking about a CAI, but after reading about the CPe plug and play that will eventually be comming out working best with the CPe CAI, I have decided to hold off on the purchase of one untill a later date.
Anyways, I was just curious if anyone has or had mazda speed springs and what you thought of them, how they looked ect.
I am also curious as to weather on not the adjustable coil over set that mazda offers is available for the speed6

thanks in advance

you already have mazdaspeed springs.

I was talking about the aftermarket ones, that mazdas waranty proof performance (mazdaspeed performance) makes

i gotcha. i have not heard of many people using them. honestly, for $1640 USD, I am inclined to think there are better options.

$1,640!! Where'd you get that amount for just the springs?

I installed a set of MZ springs on a buddy's a month or so back and the drop is identical to the Eibach Pro-Kit that I have. In fact, it's believed that they're the exact same spring with a different color paint on them.

If you're worried about the warranty, go with the MZ but be aware you'll need an alignment. PM me for the alignment specs if you go that route.

Back