What color for powdercoat?

wannabe

meh
:
16 CX-5, Old: 06 Mazdaspeed6, 08 CX-7, 01 Protege ES/Mp3wannabe
i recently got the tint done, and now the stock wheels look way to light against the dark car. the guy that did my tint says he can powdercoat the stock wheels for a decent price. i'm thinking they would look good in a gunmetal or hypersilver or something...but i can't seem to find a lot of pics on the Black Cherry. anybody got some? Or some decent photoshop skills? i don't want different rims, as i like the stock ones, and i'm cheap as hell...

heres a pic:

P5240015a.JPG

I am planning on getting a set of bronze 5 spoke rims for my BCM. Not sure how the stockers would look in that color though, might be a little busy. You are right, there aren't many pics with our color. There was a gallery over on another forum but it is apparently not working any more.

What were those other rims you had on your car? They looked sort of like the Mazdaspeed Ray's wheels for our car (I like them but $440 each is a bit much).

chiefmg said:
I am planning on getting a set of bronze 5 spoke rims for my BCM. Not sure how the stockers would look in that color though, might be a little busy. You are right, there aren't many pics with our color. There was a gallery over on another forum but it is apparently not working any more.

What were those other rims you had on your car? They looked sort of like the Mazdaspeed Ray's wheels for our car (I like them but $440 each is a bit much).

those were the mp3 wheels. i had them as the summer wheels for my old protege.

http://www.msprotege.com/members/wannabe/Speed6/P3010001.JPG

i got bored today and starting playing around with the colors.

this is horribly photochopped...but you get the idea...i kinda like em.

this loosely is based off the second attachment

Attachments

• MS6SG.JPG
    MS6SG.JPG
    803.9 KB · Views: 189
  • fighter_sg.jpg
    fighter_sg.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 161
wannabe said:
i got bored today and starting playing around with the colors.

this is horribly photochopped...but you get the idea...i kinda like em.

this loosely is based off the second attachment

Eh, not a fan of that color scheme. I think a bronze color would look cool.

i like this:

2656188_6_full.jpg

and the page says they are gunmetal, so i'll probably just tell my guy "this color"

Back