Pics of cx-9 in the wild

cusco72

:
03 F-150 supercrew
Hi, I'm looking for real life pics of the cx-9 and hopefully some of the less loaded packages. Specifically I am wondering what the 18" wheels look like, I'm not sure if I've seen any on the stock photos...

cusco72 said:
Hi, I'm looking for real life pics of the cx-9 and hopefully some of the less loaded packages. Specifically I am wondering what the 18" wheels look like, I'm not sure if I've seen any on the stock photos...

We bought a Sport FWD with 0 options (except a roof rack to be added), and we LOVE it. The car itself is the same as the T and GT, without all of the 'gee-whiz' gimmicks and gizmos. Even though ours would be considered 'stripped' compared to the more costly versions, its actually a very well equipped car with the best features that actually make sense. I also prefer the 18' wheels, since they have more sidewall for smoother ride. New tires will cost less too.

DVD, Nav, camera, Bose audio, Headlight tilt, etc are all just to spend more $$ to be able to show off. Traction and stability control, Engine immobilizer, Remote window lower, 3 zone climate control, Aux audio input are more practical.

Zoom Zoom

Attachments

• CX9front.jpg
    CX9front.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 329
  • cx9side.jpg
    cx9side.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 336
  • cx9wheel.jpg
    cx9wheel.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 272
Last edited:
My Pics!

Here are 2 pics of mine

Attachments

• CAMERA 071.jpg
    CAMERA 071.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 396
  • SBN3.jpg
    SBN3.jpg
    644.6 KB · Views: 345
Nothing yet! They can be installed just where I got the wheels wanted 100 per wheel so I will find some where cheaper to do it!

Back