Gauge readings on NAV screen?

aroz27

I heard that the rx-8 had a "secret" feature that showed the OBDII gauge readings or something on the nav screen. Is there anything like this for the NAV on the speed6?

Or is anyone displaying extra info (oil temp, boost, etc.) without adding any gauges? I'm really looking to keep the stock look, but get a little more engine info. Any ideas?

4DRHTRD said:
I'm working on it by using a carputer and the aux input from the RPM store.

I'm investigating this as well, since i've got a laptop with a bad display. How would you use the mouse or other input device?

There's a module out there that will let you do this also... I can't remember the name right now. I'll repost when I do

Funny, a co-worker had an HKS Camp at home and she brought it in for me. Downside is it doesn't have the junction box or any of the sensors. It looks like the r2000 will work better, just hoping they will do a custom color for me.
:)

I emailed Brock Engineering to ask some questions and then order up the R2000.

Looks like they don't work with CAN... :(

Last edited:
I was looking into the CAMP myself, for my MSP but it just seems like such a pita to work with that I'm just not going to do it. What I liked about this one is that it lets you incorporate a W/B reading if you use the Innovate one.

Back