Headlight Film

Skywlkr

:
2007 Toyota 4Runner Sport
I just installed the clear guard 3m headlight and fog light films last night. I went with the blue tint. http://www.clear-guard.com/ They have the clear ones listed on the website, but if you call or email after you order they will cut them in the blue, smoke or yellow tint also. They still have a little of the fog under them from the install. I will post more pics once it goes away in a day or so (its normal).

Attachments

• Mazdaspeed6 002.jpg
    Mazdaspeed6 002.jpg
    450.5 KB · Views: 285
  • Mazdaspeed6 012.jpg
    Mazdaspeed6 012.jpg
    295.7 KB · Views: 266
wish I knew that before. oh well. may order new ones in the spring. I think I screwed on up and I want yellow for the fog lights.

Skywlkr said:
wish I knew that before. oh well. may order new ones in the spring. I think I screwed on up and I want yellow for the fog lights.

Its all good. Just a piece of advance I know they are on sale now, spring time not sure

Those look amazing...hopefully Mazd buys back my lemon this weekend and I get a new one. I know I will be ordering them if so. How are they supposed to stand up to wear and tear, are you supposed to replace them every so often, or do they last a while.

THanks

Latest posts

Back