MSP looking for New wheels

funkytuqe

:
2003 Protege 5, 06 Mazdaspeed6
MSP6 looking for New wheels

OK, please don't rip me a new one for asking this beacause i have searched and i have to clear something up.
I am liking the Tenso mach 10 18 inch wheels and i can get them for a great deal right now localy for my Mazdaspeed 6. The problem is that they only come in a +42 offset. Now in the jurney through my seach i have found out that 42 will not work beacuse they will rub the rear wells. However i have also seen that some poeple on this board have fit +42 offset wheels without rolling the fenders. What was the result of this, did they end up with rubbing problems or get away with it. Is rubbing only an issue if i decide to lower the car. Does any one know for sure??
Thanks guys, you must be sick of offset questions but i am a little confused due to some contradicting info around the forum.:)

Last edited:
funkytuqe said:
OK, please don't rip me a new one for asking this beacause i have searched and i have to clear something up.
I am liking the Tenso mach 10 18 inch wheels and i can get them for a great deal right now localy for my Mazdaspeed 6. The problem is that they only come in a +42 offset. Now in the jurney through my seach i have found out that 42 will not work beacuse they will rub the rear wells. However i have also seen that some poeple on this board have fit +42 offset wheels without rolling the fenders. What was the result of this, did they end up with rubbing problems or get away with it. Is rubbing only an issue if i decide to lower the car. Does any one know for sure??
Thanks guys, you must be sick of offset questions but i am a little confused due to some contradicting info around the forum.:)

That is where I am at, and I do not rub. But...I never carry more than 3 total people in my car either.

Back