Smoke from Exhaust

Armyguy1104

:
06 MS6 GT
So my car is getting dropped off at the dealership tomorrow. It seems on the way home from getting my wheels put on I pulled over in a parking lot to inspect them and make sure no scratches or gouges, on my way out of the lot my car shot out a little smoke then it stopped so I thought nothing of it. Later on that night I was parking my car in the parking garage and it started to smoke again, this time making it hazy. Anyhow has anyone had this same issue? I have been checking the oil over the past week to see if it was burnin but it doesnt really have that smell nor is the level dropping. Unfortunately its not throwing a light so hopefully they can still diagnose the problem...

Armyguy1104 said:
So my car is getting dropped off at the dealership tomorrow. It seems on the way home from getting my wheels put on I pulled over in a parking lot to inspect them and make sure no scratches or gouges, on my way out of the lot my car shot out a little smoke then it stopped so I thought nothing of it. Later on that night I was parking my car in the parking garage and it started to smoke again, this time making it hazy. Anyhow has anyone had this same issue? I have been checking the oil over the past week to see if it was burnin but it doesnt really have that smell nor is the level dropping. Unfortunately its not throwing a light so hopefully they can still diagnose the problem...

Alright so I took it in last saturday... It was a coolant leak. Not sure how it came about but it just took a clamp at the reservoir to seal it.

Back