Gauge bezel

eagle 5

I know there is the hide-a-pod or gauge pod for the stock dash console, but some of us have Navigation and therefore we can not use that area for gauges. I thought I read about someone mentioning something about a gauge bezel. Well I talked to one of the shops in my area about possibly making one. Here is the response I received.

"We did some looking into this and for it to be feasable for us, we'd
need 2 stock bezels and at least 20 potential buyers. Preliminary
pricing is $50-$70
Also, it will be about 8 weeks after sending in the parts and drawigns
to get the first piece. So it would very likely be a 10 week ordeal for
all 20 or so pieces to be delivered. "

I think that is about what the price is or was for the gauge bezels for DSM's (my other car) If anyone would be interested in it let me know and if we had enough people then Ill let the shop know. I know some people said something about maybe the gauges blocking stuff on the instrument cluster but I think if the gauges were put in the right spot, they would not block anything or block very little.

This would replace the black plastic piece around the stock gauges (the part held in by 2 screws at the top) There would be a gauge in each of the lower two corners. I have received repsonses from some so far and some inquiries on be able to fit 60mm gauges as well as 52mm gauges. If anyone is interested in this please email me at

tjstengel@gmail.com and put MS6 gauge bezel as the subject. Also put which forum you are on since I am posting this on more than one. This way I can keep track of who all is interested in them. Thanks.

TJ

Back