MS6 CAI just installed - pics

ChicagoKid

:
06 Speed6 & 06 FX35
I finally got the chance to get it done today... this thing is loud!!!! And the gains are good!!!

Attachments

• MS6 CAI 1.JPG
    MS6 CAI 1.JPG
    73.7 KB · Views: 1,146
  • MS6 CAI 2.JPG
    MS6 CAI 2.JPG
    82.6 KB · Views: 1,057
  • MS6 CAI 4 TURBO.JPG
    MS6 CAI 4 TURBO.JPG
    157.7 KB · Views: 1,100
  • MS6 CAI FULL SCR.JPG
    MS6 CAI FULL SCR.JPG
    168.7 KB · Views: 1,048
ChicagoKid said:
I finally got the chance to get it done today... this thing is loud!!!! And the gains are good!!!

How was the install and how long did it take you?
Where did you find the mazdaspeed CAI?

Looks nice.....pretty cool that its "Mazdaspeed" badged, first time ive seen this intake.

The delaer should not be able to give you any s*** since it is a "Mazda" accessory. Right?

jsahyoun said:
The delaer should not be able to give you any s*** since it is a "Mazda" accessory. Right?
Yes and No... if water gets in and hydro-lock then it will not be covered under warranty. The only way that will happen is if you drive through flooded roads and the water level hits the air filter.

hansolocujo said:
How was the install and how long did it take you?
Where did you find the mazdaspeed CAI?
Install is very easy. Comes with easy to understand instructions. Took me an hour all together and another 1/2 hour cleaning it and stuff........

Looks very good....It's almost like it belonged in the car in the first place.

How much did you pay? and why did you not get the CP-E CAI?

You should probably remove the Eibach springs, as they are not really made for the MS6. They used the same springs as the regular 6 cyl. It was confirmed via a phone call from a member.

StreetUnitMike said:
MAZDASPEED 6 parts updated, lots more in production and on the way!!
http://www.**********.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=69&Click=806

You can buy a bypass valve if you are afraid of hydrolocking your motor. It is an easy install.
It only needs to work once for it to be worth it!

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....!
just the thread i was looking for..i've been stuck on the fence: mazda product vs. aftermarket...guess i'll pick up the mazda one, and keep my warranty ;D

pHeeL tHiZ ViBe said:
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....!
just the thread i was looking for..i've been stuck on the fence: mazda product vs. aftermarket...guess i'll pick up the mazda one, and keep my warranty ;D

Can one of these bad boys be had for under 300 clams??

(enguard)

Back