Speaking of A/C..........

cx-7heaven

:
'07 CX-7
Has anyone noticed that with A/C on and a heavy foot that it starts to blow warm until you get off of it? Mine does that. Last time I experienced that was an '85 mustang with a lot of camshaft that caused a very low vacuum condition which, in turn caused the door in the heater box to move to the warm side.

CX-7heaven,
Thats becuase the ECU turns the compressor off when you step on it. This happens under high load conditions, Mazda does it becuase the A/C compressor takes a ton of horsepower to run.

-danny

cx-7heaven said:
Has anyone noticed that with A/C on and a heavy foot that it starts to blow warm until you get off of it? Mine does that. Last time I experienced that was an '85 mustang with a lot of camshaft that caused a very low vacuum condition which, in turn caused the door in the heater box to move to the warm side.

Try running the A/C in 'recirculation' mode. My 06' MX-5 does the same thing when the vents are in the open position w/ A/C on.

romecandleboy said:
Try running the A/C in 'recirculation' mode. My 06' MX-5 does the same thing when the vents are in the open position w/ A/C on.

Recirculation mode won't help. Mine does the same thing and it is in recirc. mode. Like posted above there is a WOT AC cutout relay, turns the AC off under heavy acceleration.

Back