MS6 dyno results

Bigg Tim

:
MazdaSpeed 6
So I got a basline done today befor eI put stuff on it and the results are pretty good. 220whp and 272wtq. The first run was lower but the car was also hot as hell. We sprayed down the intercooler and let the car sit then did a pull and got those numbers in 3rd gear. Here are all the files and the run viewer so you can play with them. Also, it was a dynojet dyno and over 100 degree's her ein PHX with 91 octane fuel. You can see on one of the runs that it pulled a bunch of timing and made it drop off considerably.

Attachments

• Speed6 dyno files.zip
    712.5 KB · Views: 2,394
Last edited:
Awesome!

How do I view those dyno number correctly? I only see 100-125hp?

yeah, ditto on that question

has anyone compared 91 vs 93 octane on the same dyno?

Last edited:
Oh yeah, I should have said how to do that. You have to change it to TOTAL HP and TOTAL TQ on the side bar option. It's AWD so it needs to combine the 2 rollers to show the true output.

I don't get 93 octane here so I can't do that comparison.

Last edited:
Bigg Tim said:
Oh yeah, I should have said how to do that. You have to change it to TOTAL HP and TOTAL TQ on the side bar option. It's AWD so it needs to combine the 2 rollers to show the true output.

Cool, thanks! I'll give that a shot.

-Ryan

Bigg Tim said:

I don't get 91 octane here so I can't do that comparison.

you mean you don't get 93? because up above you said it was done with 91

oh s*** - Tim got a MS6!

One of my friends at work just got a white one, I'll have to get him on this forum.

Back