Recieved our new CX-7 today

:
17 CX-9 GT FWD
Recieved our new CX-7 today, 1ST owner!!

Hi,

Here is a pic of the new CX-7 die cast we got today.

Yes got this in the mail today as a gift for being one of the First Choice buyers. Looks like our real one will be here within the next two weeks.

Attachments

• CX-7.jpg
    CX-7.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 2,755
Last edited:
Zoom49 said:
Hi,

Here is a pic of the new CX-7 we got today.

Yes got this in the mail today as a gift for being one of the First Choice buyers. Looks like our real one will be here within the next two weeks.

you got the 'compact' model lol

Our CX-7 pre-order arrived at our dealer today Memorial Day. They did not have any PDI guys working due to the Holiday. Will pick up tomorrow and post some pic's

sweet can't wait to see some pics! so did you like your first ever drive in that mini me cx7? haha

Just got back from the dealer with our CX-7 Ours was pre ordered back in October. Came in dealers first shipment 5/26, but had to wait till today as they did not have any PDI crew due to the Holiday. Blue Gt FWD with moonroof and bose. Came with Goodyears so I didnt have to ask for a change. Got to go Zoom Zoom, more pics later.(drive)

Attachments

• CX-7 Blue.jpg
    CX-7 Blue.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 1,006
  • Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 939
  • Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 905
Last edited:
Captain KRM P5 said:
what do you think thus far?

Rides and handles great. Much nicer interior than the RAV4 we tested.
Havent got to air it out yet, still a baby ya know.

Zoom49 said:
Hi,

Here is a pic of the new CX-7 die cast we got today.

attachment.php

C X 1/7?

Noise?

Curious... I've read there is excessive wind noise at hiway speeds. Is that true for you??

mirt said:
Curious... I've read there is excessive wind noise at hiway speeds. Is that true for you??
IMO they have done a good job here, I believe that they upgraded to thicker windshield glass after comments from journalists driving preproduction units. My mom has a RX330 and it is only slightly quieter and that is a Lexus. I think no roof rack helps in the wind noise department.

TheCXKid said:
I have an 05 6s but have the gt awd on order... have you driven a 6? how does it compare?
Only 6 we have driven is a Mazdaspeed. We drove that to see if we thought the four cylinder would be too buzzy compaired to the V6 in the Murrano and RAV4. Noise level in the MS6 is definitely higher than the CX-7 but i dont think that is a fair compairison. Now that they are out I suggest you try it for yourself.

i'm still 18. 1/2 the places get irritated to see me a couple times for test driving cars i'm obviously not gonna buy

Pics of the family

Still under a hundred miles. Need to get more drive time.

Attachments

• Picture 004.jpg
    Picture 004.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 949
  • Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 936
  • Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 260
it looks like a WV for some reason...maybe the grills?

also, next to that rx-8, it makes look meaner

Luv your choices in your CX-7. I had a '04 Mazda6s five door fully loaded that I traded. The noise level in the CX-7 is lots lower, and the ride's a lot smoother, though nearly as nimble.

Back