WTB: MP3 pocket wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: MP3 pocket wanted

NewP5owner said:
If you are trying to sell your MP3 pocket, let me know how much you want for it. I need one for my P5.

Sorry, I'm stupid, but what is a MP3 pocket? Maybe I have one. :p

Seeing as MP3s come with a single DIN radio head unit(stereo), in a doubel DIN hole in the dash, it has a stereo, and then under it is what is called a 'dash kit'. and on the MP3 the plastic dash kit is a neat little pocket with a door that opens and closes for CDs and what not. You can only get it from mazda dealers, and it's expensive, and most parts guys are morons and can't figure out what you are talking about. So.. P5 guys try to buy them from MP3 owners. Only reason MP3 owners woudl get rid of them tho is if they did somethign custom with their dash... or got a double DIN sized head unit.

i might be able to get one for you, if only my apexi s-afc would ever come. Anyway once i get my apexi s-afc installed and all that i could probably sell you my "mp3 pocket". Email me at paintballer32@cs.com and i can keep you updated on how the install is coming along.

Does anyone still have one of these for sale????? I need one for a stereo I am putting in. Or I need the part # to get it from the dealer.

There is one up on Ebay, back clip is broken i think, im sure you could rig it in there some how though..better than paying 80 for it like i did

i have one brand new, used for 6 days before i got a tv installed. i bought it new from dealer because it had a crack in my other one. then yep, you guessed it, i got a tv (basically i wasted over $100 on it :mad: )
anyway no scratches, brand new, $69. (Mind you it installed 6 days and I paid over $100 for it, so you're getting $40 off)

Let me know.

since you guys like pictures, heres my 6 day old pocket for sale.
$69.

pics:

DSC00115.JPG

DSC00114.JPG

if you're going to be paying via paypal (fees and stuff) ill do it for $75 ($5 in fees......) i also will only ship to confirmed users address.

MackDadam said:
There is one up on Ebay, back clip is broken i think, im sure you could rig it in there some how though..better than paying 80 for it like i did
I'm the one selling the one on E-bay. The item number is 2417657401. I can email additional pics if someone wants. From what I can see it should work fine. To anyone looking to just fill in the space under the radio there is a regular cover you can order from the your mazda dealer. That's what I did so I could install my EQ. If you want part#'s I can get them from work tomorrow. Let me know!!!
P.S. I also have an MP3 radio trim panel, regular dark grey trim panel(good for painting) and the console piece with the cupholders on E-bay.

Last edited:
Sorry, no. I put the silver one with the flip door in my car. The plain black one is what I'm selling. Sorry, I should have mentioned that earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back