Tritonheat1's Stupidities

G

<GLOBE>

Everyone, please have a look at Tritonheat1's messages in other topics and we can comment on his stupidities relating on Car specifications and racing performances under this topic. Please take your time in reading his messages. You may either support or against mr. Tritonheat1. Personally, i think he is dumb.

:p

LOL well to be honest, it doesn't matter to me whether his info is correct or whatever...every place needs a Devil's Advocate to encourage all of us to do better research on our cars! Since forums are public places wherein all can express their opinions (including yours and mine) I think it's actually nice to have some heated debates over these things. We all can benefit from them, and during the course of arguing against stupid bullsh@# we discover the true answers. I won't say who's info is the stupid bullsh@# though, hehe...I'll leave that up to you! :D

BEN

That was a very well written message. Your input is extremely true. We need more people like you in this forum. I really appreciate your respond thanks.
Tritonheat should learn from you.

Honestly, globe i think u need to grow up and quit trying to fit in. And quit kissing up to whoever has a comment towards someone, well that just explains who has stupidy.

for someone like u that's has to bring a topic of my name. Well for all the messages u post i think ur really trying to fit in cause this website has to do with cars not whoever's opinion of somethin that u think is Stup**, that's shows who is really childish. And quit "please" quit trying to find something to nag about!!!!!

Tritonheat1: I am waiting for your reply at the 0-60 topic...... I want to hear your opinion. :eek:

Without you, I will be lonely.

Back