Just ordered K-Sports

m_long84

:
1995 NA Nissan 300ZX
I just ordered my K-Sport full coilover system from AODfan. I got it for $789 shipped to my door, a pretty good deal if you ask me. I can wait to get my hands on them and I know that he has more available if any of you are interested (it's in the GB section of the forum). I will be sure to post pics when I get them and when I get them installed. (rockon)

I was told this company Ksport is no longer around. You might want to verify to make sure your warranty is still covered.

ARD MP5 said:
I was told this company Ksport is no longer around. You might want to verify to make sure your warranty is still covered.

I believe some other company took over and they value 1 yr warranty.
correct me if I'm wrong.

Bijou-MP5 said:
I believe some other company took over and they value 1 yr warranty.
correct me if I'm wrong.
This is correct K-Sport USA is now under a new distributor and they do have a 1 year warranty as long as you don't order the coilover's with a custom spring rate. If you do then the warranty is void. I confirmed this with AODfan before I ordered.

Autoline Industries is the new distributor for K-Sport in the US. They based out of Arizona I believe. I got mine from AODfan (screen name) and his company is called Altered Motorsports. Anyone that is interested in getting a set can contact him on the board, I think he said that the next shiment would be coming in towards the end of May.

I will definately try to post up pics and let everyone Know what the ride is like .

Latest posts

Back