Eibach Alignment

Gambino

:
2007 Nissan 350z
So, I lowered my car with the Eibach Sportline springs. I now need to get the pro alignment kit from eibach for my rear camber. I have heard some weird things about some companys selling this but it not even being released yet. Can anyone shed some light on this for me? Thanks

tphskab said:
So, I lowered my car with the Eibach Sportline springs. I now need to get the pro alignment kit from eibach for my rear camber. I have heard some weird things about some companys selling this but it not even being released yet. Can anyone shed some light on this for me? Thanks
I was told that the Eibach Pro Alignment kit won't be out until this summer, around the same time as the Anti-Roll Kit.

tphskab said:
So what is with Rennen selling them on ebay?
I couldn't tell ya man. I talked with the local Eibach dealer and they told me sometime this summer. I remember someone posting that their friend had bought the Anti-Roll Kit from him and still hadn't recieved it yet, but that was a while ago. I admit I was tempted to buy from Rennen off of ebay, but I'm going to wait until it has officially been released just so I know that I'm getting exactly what I think I'm getting.

Back