Just Purchased!!!!!

jeremyfl

:
2003.5 Protege 5
Well I just traded in my P5 for a Mazda 6s........

Its Pretty bare bones except for the A/T....Fiancee can't drive stick

The car is amazing handling and power are great....

We were looking at a grey one and they sold it to these people that go there after us, my salesperson was new and didnt get us into the finance people fast enough. The only other 6s they had was white and we really didnt want white all that much.....My girl told them if they do something to make us want it then we would take it, so they gave us the spoiler for free......

So white it is.....Actually with the tail lights the white looks pretty bad ass.....

congrats!

i know you guys will love the car...i love mine. i also have a white 6s. 5 spd tho. post some pics. the car that originally got me into the door at mazda was the MSP. but couldn't wait no longer. my last 3 cars were black..and had no good luck. so tried the opposite color. loving it so far. u see the auto exe kit on the white? looks badass!

Yeah the auto exe looks bad ass. I really like the tail lights on the jap versions i want to get those.....I really want to know how much the auto exe is.......

Im going to be getting the spoiler soon, best part it was free cant beat that....

I love the car, just want to see what aftermarket parts and support are going to be there......

How is the stick treating you??? Is the clutch and shifting smooth???

5 speed is very nice....torque on demand...just downshift...sometimes don't even need to cuz of nice torque...i bought the car before thanksgiving day...alil over a week ago...have 2580 miles on it...drove it to dallas and back..just got back last night...it was a blizzard thru all of OK and MO...traction control...works wonders... car is very nimble at higher speeds. clutch/flywheel everything is fine. nice lil package mazda put together.

i also PM'd you info about auto exe kit.

Congrats Orange Speed and jeremyfl (thumb)

The 6 is a really sweet car:cool:

I hope to see more Mazda6 owners become a part of this site.

Spread the word!!!:D

just curious

just curious as to how much they gave you for the p5 and how much you got the 6 for...just wondering, cuz i saw a white one in the mazda lot near me...thanks

Back