zoom zoom @ golf course

kura808

:
'02.5 MP5
haha well i'm probably gonna get flammed by the golfers here but here goes. i just recently got a job at a golf course and work in the pro shop. anywayz since today was a bit slow, i was able to go on marshal duties for the first time. well my boss went with me to teach me what a marshal does and other stuffs. anywayz, when we were on the staightaway, my boss said floor it..so i did lol. OMG the marshal carts are pretty fast LOL..in fact, its faster than the normal golf carts there. lol the marshal cart is like an upgraded version of the normal carts plus it looks nicer and goes faster. i think the suspension is upgraded too haha. <-suped up golf cart xD

anywayz when my boss left, i went around the course a bit to get used to it.(our golf course has a pretty interesting strutural layout being that it has a marsh integrated in the course) i was driving around and took the curves on the paths. omg that stupid cart handles pretty well lol. it kinda felt like "zoom zoom" the only thing is that it kinda makes some wide turns but its ok. i wish we had some of those curves and turns in hawaii though. haha if it were a real driving place for cars, i'd bet people would love it. haha well after i was familiarizing myself wit the course, my bigger boss came out and decided that he wanted some fresh air so i drove him around. i was a bit afraid because i was driving the head boss around the paths so i had to keep my speed down. well i drove around for a bit, keeping my speed down until my boss said "u know, u can take those turns much faster?" LOL i said ok sure. so i showed him "zoom zoom" i still cant believe how good those curves are though. heh i'm kinda psyched for the next time i go out marshalling haha. i know it sounds stupid but this was my first time driving these carts plus its just something to keep me busy when we have a boring day. xD

Back