Yokohama Advan RG's?

Kauai Dave

:
'07 Nissan Titan!
Does anyone know of anywhere that deals advan rims? In fact i'm so hard up for those kinds of rims, i'll take any of the advan model rims! Although I prefer the RG's. I'll find a pic of it to give everyone a better idea what they look like.

They look like this:
untitled.bmp

wow you were right! how come thte last time i put up a thread about it no one knew anything? well i'm glad that you came along. =) now i just have to come up with the cash.

Jliao said:
I was told the RG aren't forged, they're cast instead...

You are correct my friend. The Advan's are a nice wheel as are a lot of their wheels, but they are all cast and not forged. I think Rishie said it best when I asked him about the Advan's. "They're tight, but too high priced for a cast wheel and if you're paying that much, just by something that is forged." Forged wheels are stronger than cast and less likely to get phucked up by pot holes.

Last edited:
I like forged wheels myself but trully casted wheels are not bad. I know that a race team in japan uses casted enkeis on there n2 enduro skyline. I think its n2 but u can check the ad is in every mag i own. It has to do with warping under high temps supposedly casted rims won't warp as forged will but I really don't know just what I read. I would call gruppe-s talk to PJ he is a good friend of mine. This is a little off subject but, I hate going to gruppe-s! Last time I went there outside they had their silver R33 GTR, a blue evo8, a black STI, and a blue S4 showed up and there I am with my mazdaspeed lookin like a a girl in a training bra at hooters! I would have rather been there in my 86.

Latest posts

Back