xDJDUBx's Partout: Garrett Turbo Kit, SSAFC, MSP, Greddy, BC, AWR, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
so, for sure are u getting that white miata that u posted pic of on the other thread?

good luck with the selling (2thumbs)

Nah, I wish. I was really trying but someone got to it before me. The search continues!

ooh :(
well come on everyone get those figures moving and help the homie look for his miata

I've gotten a good response for it only being open for 4hrs, I hope to see this stuff go quick :D

How much for the front lip and fog covers shipped to Hawaii 96797 thanks! Highly interested!

Bump for a awesome seller. Good guy who's always willing to help out. A+ seller. GL Greg.

PS: hit me up if the sides and rear skirt don't go to JM1.

just the fronts, where the linkage mounts onto the side of the transmission. I really don't care if they sell or not, but I figured I'd hook anyone up who'd want them.

just the fronts, where the linkage mounts onto the side of the transmission. I really don't care if they sell or not, but I figured I'd hook anyone up who'd want them.

I'll take a look at mine this weekend and get back to you. Corksports bushings are "Bronze Oil." A metal compound that produces oil as it wears or something... Kinda interested in seeing that that s*** is, lol.

the corksport bronzeoil bushings and the urethanre rod/mount bushings here are 2 different things.

Last edited:
the corksport bronzeoil bushings and the urethanre rod bushings here are 2 different things.

ahhh, both for the shifter linkage, tho? Does CS make the urethane rod bushings as well? I guess I'll pull mine apart this weekend and see how it goes together. Is the shifter linkage a pain to get to with the exhaust there? Or can you reach around it easily?

Sorry for the off-topic, Greg. Although it will be more $$ for your Miata if I buy those. ;)
Get you your first 1/4 tank of gas. (rofl2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back