WTB Stock MSP shifter

thecrash91

:
2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege
As it says i want to buy the stock short throw shifter. I have a perrin "adjustable" that has seized and although it has lifetime warranty perrin doesnt make them anymore so the warranty doesnt mean anything anymore. let me know what you guys got. shipping would be to 10579.

Bump, still looking.
Mods is there any chance you could move this back to the MSP marketplace? I find that the WTB doesnt get as much traffic, plus someone could have one laying around and not necessarily be actively seeking to sell it, but still willing to.

Bump, still looking.
Mods is there any chance you could move this back to the MSP marketplace? I find that the WTB doesnt get as much traffic, plus someone could have one laying around and not necessarily be actively seeking to sell it, but still willing to.

This section of the forum is for WTB threads, of which yours is. Any WTB threads found elsewhere will get moved here. This keeps the main For Sale sections clean.

This section of the forum is for WTB threads, of which yours is. Any WTB threads found elsewhere will get moved here. This keeps the main For Sale sections clean.
alright, i understand the rules. I was just seein if it was possible.Thanks though, i just put a link in my siggy so hopefully ill get a bit of traffic.

bump, anyone who sells can have my perrin "adjustable" (seized) short shifter, its a little longer then the stock shifter but the way its permanently adjusted it has a shorter throw i believe.

Last I checked, there was one at a salvage yard. The speed was stripped out but I remember seeing the stock lever. I can probably get it for you, and I wouldnt mind your seized one if you ship it back to me. I have tomorrow off and will try to make it up there

Last I checked, there was one at a salvage yard. The speed was stripped out but I remember seeing the stock lever. I can probably get it for you, and I wouldnt mind your seized one if you ship it back to me. I have tomorrow off and will try to make it up there

that would be awesome! the perrin hits my heat shield because my damn exhaust is so big. i changed exhaust from perrin 3 inch to corksport 3 inch and the CS has a resonator (perrin had none, lol) that pushes the heatshielf up just enough to barely scrape the bottom of the shifter. drives me nuts cuz you hear it scraping when going slow in parking lots. plus the length of the perrin is slightly longer (but with less throw) then the MSP one.
also, ive only tried to adjust it once and with very basic tools (vise grip and adjustable wrench) lol so you actually may be able to adjust it, i just dont have the adequate tools to try it. I also never tried WD-40 or anything, but ive never really had luck with that, or liquid wrench etc.

Back