wtb s-piece from msp catback

Status
Not open for further replies.

blynd_spy

:
2003 LX
lookin for the s piece from the msp catback, or does someone know where i can get this piece seperatley, or should i just go custom?

Do you mean the s pipe from the turbo to the j pipe. Or the S and J pipe? GHL has one out now, corksport and MAM have one out in a couple of weeks? I'm guessing you bought a MSP turbo for you car?

Since he said catback, I think he means the sort of s shaped pipe when the exhaust goes from the center over to the side where the muffler is. It is not the pipe normally referred to as the s-pipe, but I don't know what else you would call it.

peepsalot said:
Since he said catback, I think he means the sort of s shaped pipe when the exhaust goes from the center over to the side where the muffler is. It is not the pipe normally referred to as the s-pipe, but I don't know what else you would call it.

on the money peepsalot. looking for the s shape pipe that connects the axel back to the mid pipe. Is there an actual name for it? only thing i could find was pre silencer

justanotheradik said:
if you woulda told me i coulda sent that also...but someone else bought it off me!!!

ahh crap..oh well, was going to go custom but picked up a used midpipe for uber cheap, so now just trying to complete the system.
Got the axelback on tuesday, lovin it and it doesnt drone that bad at all at freeway speeds like i feared a little..thanks again heath..oh yeah is this what the packaging looked like when you sent it?? doubt it
1st pic is it installed

Last edited:
yeah ups rules.. oh well the product was in fine shape. thanks for the compliment
bump for s piece thingy

Are you talking about the pipe that goes right before the MSP axle-back?? Cause i just picked up my MSP Axle-back from a member here today,he offer to give me that S pipe too but since it's the same dia. as my stock pipe i don't need it. So it's now on the side of his street for tomorrow's garbage pick-up. PM him if you are willing to paid for shipping and everything.
Located in LI,NY his member name is (Speedplease) Good Luck!

blynd_spy said:
yeah ups rules.. oh well the product was in fine shape. thanks for the compliment
bump for s piece thingy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back