WTB: RX-8, or bronze 18" wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

nardvark

:
2005 6S Sport Wagon
I'm looking for a set of RX-8 (the 18's) wheels that I intend to paint bronze (for my '05 redfire wagon) as a project, with or without tires. Since I'm going to paint them anyways, they can be a little scraped up or have some rash, as long as they don't have any cracks, bends, or any other structural problems.

I'm also willing to consider other bronze/gold wheels, but I'm looking to stay relatively cheap, so don't come knocking with your $1500 BBS or Works wheels...

Would much prefer to deal locally (I'm in Lawrenceville NJ, so I can drive within Jersey, and a couple hours into PA), but would consider buying out of town if the total price was reasonable.

Last edited:
Bump for you and a +1 to that. I've been looking for someone to donate (psh) or sell their stock rx-8 wheels. You never see rx-8's with the stockers on so come on! Lets see some support people! Not trying to steal any potential offers so don't get the wrong idea. But it would probably be more effective to bump the piss out of this topic and see if we can find a few people willing to part with their stockers.

Actually I ended up finding a different set of wheels, so you can feel free to snag any offers people post on here, guilt-free.

Hahaha, balls. What did you go with? I had my eyes set on a pair of work wheels before I came to the realization that it was more lucrative to buy better DJ gear than gawk at my beautiful wheels every day or cause other people to get mangled in horrific traffic incidents staring because frankly they are that good. Bump for myself then!

Decided to get a pair of MS3 wheels and paint them bronze. I think it'll work on the redfire 6 wagon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back