WTB: OBX Header...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Destroyer

:
2002 P5
Hello all,

I want to buy an OBX header for the 2.0L Protege. Only catch is you have to be willing to ship to Canada via USPS. Please let me know as I've made several attempts but nobody seems willing to ship one north of the border. Also if you want proof of my feedback let me know and I'll send you a few links.

Thanks!

Does it need to be OBX, or can it be "OBX style"?
And will you be selling your Ractive? (did you have a 2nd bung put in? I can't remember if you said you did or not...)

Last edited:
I would prefer OBX but I will accept a different one. Just no eBay crap brands as they are nothing but trouble. If I could find a Genie header, that would be ideal!

Oh and if I do find a replacement header, my ractive will be for sale. I had a second bung welded but it was on the midpipe.

D'oh...Is there no space on the Ractive to put one because of where the collector is (if you wanted it to be after the collector)?
No, no space at least using the spring loaded bits at the midpipe connection. If the bits weren't there its possible but the oil pans an issue as well. Rather get a Genie or an OBX to not have these richness problems.

ok guys/gals... you don't have to thread jack the guys thread all the time do ya???

Not trying to be an ass but i know it would piss me off...

Hey here's a pic of my newly installed and completely custom made Spooled Up Racing Header! Best dollars I have spent on the car beside the upgraded SUR End links.
20090506201857.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back