WTB msp springs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpinejwl

Banned
:
2002 Protege5, 2005 Mazda3, 2006 mazda5
Hi I am located in SoCal and would like to know if any members here are selling any springs. I just put on some msp rims today on my p5, and now after some long thoughts, I've decided it's time to lower her a bit. I don't want anything crazy where I have to roll the fenders so I thought the msp springs would be a good starts. I am looking to lower no more than 2" any advise welcome.

Please give price shipped to 91776

i got mine for 195 shipped. id say thats the best price been shopping around alot. let me find a link.

http://*************.com/p5suspension.htm

scroll down to the teins. i find that ************* has the best price for suspension.

perhaps I can find some used one...springs can last a while don't they? I am still consider the mp3 and msp springs though...nothing too aggressive.

morning bump! BTW, can I mix the springs? like teins in the front and msp in the back? what's the pros and cons?

haha...I am glad you got some good ones bro! I dind't mean to buy all those msp rims, but I really like them and love how they look on my p5. I finally got a set installed and I love it!

As for the lowering, I really don't plan to spend too much $$$ so I will wait for a good deal where i can spend the lowest amount of $$$ for the best set. Patient is vertue my friend =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back