Wtb: Msp Ecu

Status
Not open for further replies.

gboromsp

:
06 WRX
Like the title says i'm looking for an msp ecu. Flashed or unflashed doesn't matter to me. Let me know what you've got and how much you want for it.

Would a MSP plug up to a N/A protege? does the MSp have any extra sensors or wires that the N/A's don't have?? Could someone bolt up a MSP ecu and MSp conversion and it work?? Need to know for a friend.

jtmp3 said:
Would a MSP plug up to a N/A protege? does the MSp have any extra sensors or wires that the N/A's don't have?? Could someone bolt up a MSP ecu and MSp conversion and it work?? Need to know for a friend.

Yes, I am using a MSP ECU on my MP3. I recommend a better form of engine management. I even felt as if my car ran better with a 10:1 FMU and a O2 modifier.

jtmp3 said:
yeah check my topic http://www.msprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123625664

i did all the research....looked up all the part numbers and called 2 mazda dealerships to confirm. I have 1 if u want to buy it. the mspo-18881a was the repl ecu used and i believe they were installed in the 03.5 msp's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back