WTB: Mazdaspeed Axleback exhaust for P5

Status
Not open for further replies.
:
03 22v P5-T
Hey guys,
I'm looking to buy a Mazdaspeed Axleback for the P5. I just got beat, almost got it for $60 shipped.

Anyway, if you got it or know anyone that's selling it, feel free to reply.

Peace!

CA is a big state, could you be more specific (in your profile)? thanks :)

I'm sure this a few on ebay, but I'm looking to save a few extra bucks if anyone has one laying around that they don't need anymore.

Location has been fixed as well.

Well, I have the muffler part of it I could sell, but you'd have to take it to a muffler shop and get them to weld a pipe to it (pipe from the flange to the muffler itself). I bought a Racing Beat muffler and had the pipe from the MSP axleback cut off of it and welded onto the RB muffler.

I have a MSP Racing Beat axleback for the P5 for sale. Looking to get $150 shipped. Just click the second link in my sig below if you want to view it. Let me know if you want it or not. Thanks, Dan

I PM'd EMPIRE.

Mazdaspeed777, no thank you because I know where to find one at that price. It might be different though. But, I'm interested in that short shifter you have for sale haha.

I PM'd EMPIRE.

Mazdaspeed777, no thank you because I know where to find one at that price. It might be different though. But, I'm interested in that short shifter you have for sale haha.

Alright. Well let me know about the shifter then. Thanks, Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back