WTB: FMIC setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

pacmanmp5

hey guys i'm looking to get a front mout intercooler setup and was looking to see if any of you wanted to sell yours. i have a protege 5 with the mazdaspeed turbo setup. thanks for any help.

Hey Ken, So I know for future reference....how much for the Hiboost w/ an upgraded BOV? & a price on the dual set up?

i'll sell you my hiboost fmic. throw me an offer and we'll go from there. the charge pipe is already been cut for the maf relocation. i've got all the silicone boots for it and all. just let me know if your interested

ttlkaos said:
i'll sell you my hiboost fmic. throw me an offer and we'll go from there. the charge pipe is already been cut for the maf relocation. i've got all the silicone boots for it and all. just let me know if your interested
what do you plan on getting out of it?

Captain KRM P5 said:
i sell both the BEGi and the HiBoost
yeah but 900 is just too much for what it is. you can get a bad a** intercooler for under 300 then get some piping and make one im just looking for some one who has allready done that or selling their kit.

R&D costs money!!

pacmanmp5 said:
yeah but 900 is just too much for what it is. you can get a bad a** intercooler for under 300 then get some piping and make one im just looking for some one who has allready done that or selling their kit.

I also have a HIBOOST FMIC from my VF22 setup. You might need to modify the hot pipe and that's about it. PM me and we'll figure out a price.

Rishie

pacmanmp5 said:

define "bad ass" if you could. please don't reference ebay as your source.

just because you get something from ebay doesnt make it bad. you can get a name brand from ebay and save a lot of money. im not talking about the intercoolers on there that you dont know what the heck it is or who made it im talkiing about spearco or something like that. i just think that the people selling the hiboost for 900 is way to much for some piping and an intercooler. i understand that you have to make your margin. so the whole point of me putting the thread up is to see if someone has allready made one and is thinking about getting and upgrade or a new one and im asking if that someone was selling theirs.

pacmanmp5 said:
just because you get something from ebay doesnt make it bad. you can get a name brand from ebay and save a lot of money .

not counting everything on ebay out mind you, but nine times out of ten i have found product to be misrepresented or mislabelled, especially intercooler cores. the terms "caveat emptor" and "you get what you pay for" are never more true than on ebay. just my experience, and i am sure many others here will echo that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back