Wtb exhaust parts

:
2002 Mazda Protege5
Looking for sls midpipes/other aftermarket midpipes, oem mazdaspeed cat back or protege5 racing beat cat back. I already have a mazdaspeed axle back but want a better exhaust system. let me know what you have and how much shipped to 78251. PM me details thank you

Hey Nemo, FYI the Mazdaspeed Protege catback is the same as regular Protege except for the axleback.

I thought the mazdaspeed protege had the racing beat cat back from factory? Was it just the MP3 that came with the racing beat? Hmm well in that case scratch the Oem cat back off the list haha

I saw you had sold a p5 racing beat exhaust a few years back I wish I would've picked that up then haha

What about some BS no-name mandrel bent 2" ss exhaust off fleabay to stick the axleback on? My Tom motorsports 2.25 mandrel bent ss piping from midpipe to axleback is still good after 10+yrs. Running Magnaflow axleback, hi flo catted flex fitted 2.25 midpipe & OBX widdit. Upon further review it looks like 2.25 is smallest cheap piping on ebay............like this.............

https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

Not sure about what backflow would be created putting a 2" axleback on 2.25" piping.

Yeah I considered that but I think I'm just gonna bite the bullet and buy it from racing beat. I don't want to cheap out on my car now when I've got some nice pieces on it.

I have full turbo-back 2003.5 msp exhaust, you still want?

I've been looking for a full turbo back exhaust 2003.5 MSP. How much are you willing to sell it for? Willing to ship? What kind of condition is it in?

Back