WTB: Coil Packs

Status
Not open for further replies.

yashart_mp3

:
Black Mica MS3
I need 2 coil packs for my MSP. If you have the wires (one long, one short) that would be great too. Name your price

I have at least one at the garage...probably two. Can you give me a day to find them? I'll be over there tomorrow. I really need the money for that turbo problem I had in that other thread.

yashart_mp3 said:
sure, I have no problem waiting. Can you please test them to verify that they work?

Yea. I can put them on my car and test them sitting in the driveway. If you want a full road test I'll have to get Barry to come over with his GT28 MSP. Shouldn't be an issue.

i also have two sets of coilpacks with wires, xelderx gets first dibs on the sale though.. they dont work then pm me... later

Yash,

If you are taking off the VC, I am willing to drive down and swap eveything over at your place and buy your 626 VC.

So, my coils & wires + cash for your 626 VC, coil and wires?

miata packs

hey you know you could do the miata coil swap the 1.8 coils had a recall on them and you can get the set w/ mount for like 35 bucks new from the dealer
i believe its from the 2000 miata 1.8
all you have to do is reroute the plugs to the coil packs

if you want to see them search my started threads i have pictures in my for car for sale thread
http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123671047

if anyone knows if my info is incorrect chime in its been awhile since i did it

later
z

ya thats it thanks for verifing that there ya go sheaper and BETTER than stock coils price wise too 35+40ish wires vs. 180+fer stock
later
z

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back