WTB: boost gauge 52 mm 30psi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for a boost guage to use in my defrost gauge pod. I want the gauge to match the stock gauge color. it would be cool if the gauge would go black when not in use. silver trim maybe too, maybe im getting to greedy!!!

please let me know

get an amber prosport boost gauge, tinted class in the day time and the color is perfect at night. and they cost around 65 on ebay.

Or you could buy from protege garage which is a forum sponsor and pay less than $59.95 shipped if you email Ken (protegegarage@gmail.com) for a price.

I would go with electric. It's much easier to thread the wires through the firewall than a whole vacuum line.

just found out the prosport turns white first then amber during its startup. if defi the only gauge that stays amber the entire time its on?

My prosport is white during the startup sweep, but changes to amber right after that and stays amber until I turn the car off. You can control what color it shows during operation, but not during startup.

My prosport is white during the startup sweep, but changes to amber right after that and stays amber until I turn the car off. You can control what color it shows during operation, but not during startup.

my prosport electronic boost gauge is amber all the time, including the start up "sweep"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back