Wtb: Aem ems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gmac03

:
Black MS3, Silver H3
Wtb: Aem ems 30-1611

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just like the title says, I am buying an AEM EMS 30-1611, does not have to have the UEGO, but if the price is right, then what the hell, i'll take that one and reuse my PLX on my MS3.

Anybody know a good place to buy one? I did a quick google product search and found one as low as $1,169.10 new, but that's from Ken's Auto Warehouse and I don't know how reputable they are.

Also I know we have some tuner's turned mechanics on here that either work for a shop or own their own shop now. If that's the case I would like to send my business your way, so please chime in.

Thanks.

Gmac

I hope your not trying to buy this to use on your Ms3. If you are I'll scold you now and tell ya you haven't done your homework on the subject.

I hope your not trying to buy this to use on your Ms3. If you are I'll scold you now and tell ya you haven't done your homework on the subject.

Why? Wont this work on my MS3?

Thanks for the PM, I replied back.

Gmac

But the Cobb AP wont work well with my sr20?! You guys haven't heard I swapped out the MZR in the MS3 for a good engine.

I kid, I kid. I'm not even sure I should post this. I love my MS3 and I love my SR20's.

Gmac

2.5 or 2.6, why when you can have the same numbers out of such a smaller engine.

Gmac

sr20 is no rb26...rather have a KA-T over a SR20

Soooo many friends of mine have swapped their old SR20's for the RB, and say they are getting alot more power out of it. But thats them and they got into the drift scene with their 240's.

Ahhh I can hear that turbo spool now!!

Yeah no doubt an awesome engine, but it is a bit heavier and larger. I need this thing to fit into a Locost7 frame eventually. And an RB is not going to fit into my fwd infiniti.

So the sr20 it is.

Gmac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back