WTB: AC Line, MSP Lip, Stock P5 seats, new floor mats

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRexPro5

The AC line I need is the one that runs along the driver side engine bay. If you have seen an injen intake its the one that runs above/below where you hook it up to your car.

Looking for these items in no particular order. Thanks for helping!

TRexPro5 said:
The AC line I need is the one that runs along the driver side engine bay. If you have seen an injen intake its the one that runs above/below where you hook it up to your car.

Looking for these items in no particular order. Thanks for helping!

Is the Ac line you need number 12 ?
5416085.gif

Captain KRM P5 said:
i can ship you that for $79 new

Wish I would have known that I ended up buying one at the Stealership for 140, then come to find out i have to buy a Ac dryer (Ac Accumaltor) (sp?) and that is supposly 300.00. So im just going with no Ac the rest of the summer :(

TRexPro5 said:
Why do you have to buy a dryer?!

They said since that Ac line (number 12) had a hole in it, it let in moisture the ac dryer and there is a little bag in the dryer that can only hold a little bit of water and once it lets to much moisture in it won't work the same unless I get a new AC dyer. Make any sense ?? I kinda confused myself.

Did u rub a hole in your Ac line from the bracket that hold the radiator fluid overflow can ? Thats how i rubbed one in mine just wondering ?

TRexPro5 said:
Yup sure did, that sucks. I Didn't know I'd need a dryer too :(

Yeah man, it sucks bad and cost quite a bit of money to get fixed. So, I just said for get it, I'll just sweet one more month and not get it fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back