Wrench and Beer at Rob's..

ProtoType5

Contributor
:
2002 22A P5 and 2007 TR MS3
Let's go people...This will be a good time.....

We can meet in the Seattle area....and cruise to the ferry, which is the shortest/fastest way to go...Could do the round about drive if we agree that ferry costs are too much...

It'll start with a Great photo opportunity on the ferry to his place...and at Deception point or pass or something over there....

Help him with his amazing build, do anything you want with your own car, with help from some other people. Sit back and drink a beer or two...

If we can get 3-4 people to meet up and head out there...It'll be on...

Add your name to the list and add what work you'll want to try to accomplish....and..maybe PM me a phone number...

Daniel - MSP Stereo Pocket, Rear MM inserts, Ported/Polish Intake Manifold..

Ya it will be on! I have been working on my motor everyday to get it ready to drop in: Here is where I sit right now;
Flywheel%20Inst.JPG

Tonight the Head and accessories go on, Tomorrow the tranny goes on and the LSD goes in. And wallah.........The motor is ready to be dropped in ;)

Rob

Directions From I-5 in Seattle:

<TABLE id=mantable-1 style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 5px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=narrative>-Merge onto I-5 N via the ramp on the LEFT toward VANCOUVER B.C..</TD><TD class=nowrap>go 16.7 miles</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE id=mantable-1 style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 5px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fff"><TD class=narrative>-Merge onto WA-525 N via EXIT 182 toward WA-99.</TD><TD class=nowrap>go 8.9 miles</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE id=mantable-2 style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 5px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fff"><TD class=narrative>-MUKILTEO SPEEDWAY/WA-525 becomes MUKILTEO-CLINTON FERRY (Check ferry schedule/fares).</TD><TD class=nowrap>go 2.8 miles</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE id=mantable-2 style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 5px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=narrative>-MUKILTEO-CLINTON FERRY becomes WA-525.</TD><TD class=nowrap>go 22.1 miles</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE id=mantable-2 style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 5px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fff"><TD class=narrative>-WA-525 becomes WA-20.</TD><TD class=nowrap>go 15.0 miles</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE id=mantable-2 style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 5px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=narrative>-Stay STRAIGHT to go onto SE PIONEER WAY.</TD><TD class=nowrap>go 0.7 miles</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
-Turn Left on Midway Blvd

That will get you close to my house:
Anybody coming PM me and I will send you the rest, Sorry I have alot of expensive s*** at my house and I have posted pics here so I dont want everybody to know where I live!

Last edited:
Rob.....doesn't look like anyone is really gunho on this...I may be able to come out Saturday, but would be even later than I expected..I've got a funeral to attend...and Sunday I've got a birthday party....Damn...I'm gonna look at my schedule over the next couple weeks and see if there is any other time that may work...

Back