Work Shop Manual

hmm, I'll have to look into the floptical problem a bit more. I didn't realize it was such a problem for people. Hopefully I can get it straightened out...

Update: I changed a few settings and shuffled the location of some files, let me know if problems persist.

I'm having the problem where it says "Forbidden" and won't let me access anything.

Same. Though I was able to start downloading the .zip file. I stopped it to restart the download on my desktop, only to now get the fordibben message on both computers.

Thanks for the feedback. I think I've found the problem. I attempt to throttle the bandwidth, and when it is maxed out, it gives forbidden messages. I'll have to look into changing the way I do things. I didn't realize that many people where hitting it. I've upped the connection limit from 2 to 10.

If it doesn't work, keep trying, you'll eventually get through.

Last edited:
Manual not working

I was able to download the .zip file but my winzip isn't working and they won't let me download a new winzip without giving them moneys.

Is there any way to get the online version working or have the download not in a zip file?

I was able to download the .zip file but my winzip isn't working and they won't let me download a new winzip without giving them moneys.

Is there any way to get the online version working or have the download not in a zip file?

download WinRAR

so how much of the info for the 02-03 would be relevant for the 03msp.... is there anything out there for the MSP?

For the most part, the MSP is the same as any other 02-03 Protege, aside from the turbo, brakes, and maybe suspension? The rest is probably the same or close enough for this manual to fit your needs.

Ok thanks its what I figured being as its just a protege. I was just hoping for something out there that dealt with the MSP specific stuff like turbo and all that great stuff.

Back