Winter 06 Pics...56k= No No!!

MSPRO

Contributor
:
05 5MT Subaru Legacy GT Wagon
Got together with a friend of mine tonight to take a few pics. We were enjoying the nice 60* January day lol 2 days ago it was snowing. Anyways here are the results of tonights pics. Mine is the MSP - Duh , and Zach's is the 240 with an Sr20 swap.

Since most have you have seen my car I will start with the fast one hehe

DSC00023.jpg

Completely stock hehe ;)

DSC00147.jpg

DSC00168.jpg

Yes its dirty, Its the middle of winter and this car has been sitting for a while. The motor is going in a better chasis in the spring anyways
DSC00174.jpg

MSP time...It is in winter mode with the ES wheels and snow tires. Added the OEM fogs and yellow Rockblockers a couple weeks ago.

DSC00140.jpg

DSC00149.jpg

A little fuzzy ..sorry
DSC00151.jpg

DSC00153.jpg

DSC00155.jpg

DSC00160.jpg

DSC00162.jpg

Look Mom you cant see all the paint chips in this one lol
DSC00163.jpg

DSC00165.jpg

Thats all I will post. There are a bunch more if you check out www.amykdean.com

anarchistchiken said:
Is that an SR-20 DET in the 240?

You got two very nice cars there.

Yep Zach's 240sx does have a Sr20DET in it. He has another s13 hach that he is going to put that motor in. The other chasis is in better shape and it already has a 5-lug 300zx conversion done to it.

Thanks for the compliments. My car has gone from one extreme to the other. Summer of 04 it was a lot of show and go, now its simple, clean and stock looking, and somewhat getting back to go hehe

never Ender said:
nice! titanium msp with es wheels. i like that alot.

DSC00140.jpg

You know they are just my winter wheels with the snow tires, but I wouldnt mind getting some summer tires for them this year. I think it looks clean and stealthy, although I do miss the RH wheels a little

Latest posts

Back