window Visors

ms6zoey

:
2007 Mazdaspeed 6 Black Mica
Does any one know if the regular mazda6 4 dr sedan window visor will fit on the mazdaspeed6?

I'm sure it would. The MS6 shares just about everything but the hood with the M6.

The only place you might run into a problem is the front near the mirrors, but that is doubtful.

Pretty well. You have to clean the surface with rubbing alcohol first. Any wax residue will make it fall off.

Check out JDMGoodie. Their visors are a bit expensive, but they are the best (really low profile) visors I have seen.

I have the JDMGoodie (OEM Mazda) ones and they are great. The dont stick out at all. From directly behind or directly in front of the car you cant see them. Worth it in my opinion.

yea i wanted something that was low profile. Those JDM ones look promising but the only thing holding me back is that 3m tape and the fact that they cost $130! lol. are there any other visors that stay on differently like not use the 3m sticky tape?

a friend of mine got some cheap window visors (well sort off.. he paid 20 shiping and 20 for the visors) for his civic si and they stick out and that 3m sticky doesn't stick very well.

Rest easy... the oem mazdas use heavy duty 3m adhesive tape, in addition to clips.... (3 clips for the front visors and 2 clips for the rear visors). I have had mine on for a year with multiple carwashes and of course climate changes and the visors are holding strong. I also have a carbon fiber rear window visor that is held on by 3m tape only and it weighs considerably more then these light visors, and have had no issue Just make sure you clean the area really good with alcohol.

Latest posts

Back