Wind/Rain Deflectors

sport_20

:
Mazda
Hi all, just curious if the US model P5 came/comes with rain/wind deflectors above the front and rear windows? See pic...

If they do has anyone got them lying around collecting dust and wants to sell them?

Attachments

• windraindeflector.jpg
    windraindeflector.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 811
YelPro03 said:
(hah) $100?!?! For some pieces of plastic and adhesive?(yawn) (butt) (notcool) They've got some nerve. I've seen them for around $50.

Where did you see them for $50?

I haven't shopped around for them lately but I saw them on ebay about 3 or 4 months ago for about that price. I think it was made by Vent Shade. Just go to ebay's automotive accessory section and do a search for Vent Shade. There might not be any for the Protege right now though.
sport_20 said:
Where did you see them for $50?

Last edited:
YelPro03 said:
I haven't shopped around for them lately but I saw them on ebay about 3 or 4 months ago for about that price. I think it was made by Vent Shade. Just go to ebay's automotive accessory section and do a search for Vent Shade. There might not be any for the Protege right now though.

thanks, i will do... (enguard)

YelPro03 said:
(hah) $100?!?! For some pieces of plastic and adhesive?(yawn) (butt) (notcool) They've got some nerve. I've seen them for around $50.
Actually the ones there dont use adhesive, they line right into your window frame.

They are also low profile, so you dont produce as much drag with them.

Believe me, they are worth the extra cash if you dont want to stick s*** all over your car.

at peep

at peepboys they sale em for 55 bucks a pair so like 110 plus tax no shipping if u have a local peepboys per pair i mean frotns back dors.
im thinking of getin em after i get my alarm.

I think they will look ok if there's tint on the window (black, not some mirror or colorful tint). If u ask me, it kinda takes away the the smoothness of the car's exterior look....

king said:
at peepboys they sale em for 55 bucks a pair so like 110 plus tax no shipping if u have a local peepboys per pair i mean frotns back dors.
im thinking of getin em after i get my alarm.

Pep boys blows. for the most part you can find things cheaper elsewhere...i should know i worked their for nearly 2 years. even with our discount things were cheaper elsewhere.

hmm.

well tell me where else in tulsa oklahoma ima find em i cant order em and if i could i still wouldent, car toyz dosent have em i dont think autozone hase em i know mazda dealership would be even hihger than peep if they hadem. if they are the only place in town price dosnet really concirne me as long as i can afford to get em all with less than a weeeks pay u know. now if the quality was bad but i fial to c how it could be ne wores than orderng em online cept online u have to worry about fraight damage. so if u know a better place in my town let me know, but remember i life in bum fu(k oklahoma. (cheers)

Makes sense to me.
king said:
well tell me where else in tulsa oklahoma ima find em i cant order em and if i could i still wouldent, car toyz dosent have em i dont think autozone hase em i know mazda dealership would be even hihger than peep if they hadem. if they are the only place in town price dosnet really concirne me as long as i can afford to get em all with less than a weeeks pay u know. now if the quality was bad but i fial to c how it could be ne wores than orderng em online cept online u have to worry about fraight damage. so if u know a better place in my town let me know, but remember i life in bum fu(k oklahoma. (cheers)

Back