Why Does My Suspension

yup its a normal thing with the msp and mp3 get the clunk fix brackets if you want it gone

With age the suspension will make noise. You might want to remove the rear sway bar brackets and apply silicone grease to the bushings and bracket. I did that and get no more sqeaks, creaks or noise. 72K on the suspension. Bushings were fine but dry. Its an easy job.

i may have to look into this. it makes me look like i drive a bad car when i'm in public going over speed bumps :(

I have those brackets, and it still squeaks!! WHAT NOW!!!

Lulz, but thats my faught, didnt have time to grease them in awhile Lol!!!

I have those brackets, and it still squeaks!! WHAT NOW!!!

Lulz, but thats my faught, didnt have time to grease them in awhile Lol!!!

(stfu) haha jk i dont have these on my car so i cant say to much about them i have just heard good things, it dont bother me i get use to it and it only does it in winter time going over speed bumps for me

winter=cold=squeeky parts.lol

everything needs to be greased now and then so its probably a combo of cold weather and the lack of lube in the bushings. mine is starting to squeek now so its due for a regrease. the clunk fix bracket is one of the best mods i have done to my car. get one! lol

No clunk bracket used. Silicone grease solved all noises. Spray silicone or lubricant will not last long or get into the needed area.

what should i look for to put the grease on? just the bushings? it sounds like its my rear springs too.

The clunk fix brackets are great for stopping the clunk, but the rubber bushings they come with will squeak if you do not grease them fairly often.

Upgrading them to urethane should help quite a bit.

not thread jacking but looks like everything was resolved. I wanted to know if anyone can help me. I don't have the squeak but the clunk when I go over anything, little to big humps and bumps. I have the clunk fix brackets on for a while now and nothing until recently. Any help would be appreciated. axr clunk fix brackets with regreasable bushings.

What kind of grease would you suggest? Mine is driving me up the wall right now, and I'd like a short-term solution before going full urethane.

Back