whos responsible for this?

wow what a bunch of cool peeps over there! not a bunch dipshits who think there cars are the greatest things since individually wrapped cheese slices and nobody is faster. I love the way the guy just owns. Fantastic read!!

wow what a bunch of cool peeps over there! not a bunch dipshits who think there cars are the greatest things since individually wrapped cheese slices and nobody is faster. I love the way the guy just owns. Fantastic read!!

I agree!

ha! thats a great read. i wonder if my roommate is on that forum. he has a stang.
me and him were even when we raced from a roll.. his being slightly modded with intake,exhaust tune.... and me stock
But! now that he saw we were even with me being stock and him slightly modded he decided that he needed a supercharger so that he wouldnt have to worry about lil ol' me. now he just toys w/me... put 3-4 cars on me from a dig with no chance of catching and 2-3 from a roll
did i mention he is putting out 367rwhp

Yeah, I've been on that forum for a little while, it looked like they were questioning the car, so I gave them a bit of info and some of my experiences.

uncletime, if he only gets you by 3 cars from a roll, you can easily catch up with a CAI and an exhaust. I raced MS6Mike from a roll when he had only a CP-E catless DP (no catback exh. just dp) & CAI and he got me (stock) by 2-2 1/2 cars. Go figure. Get a TBE, CAI and an EMS and he'll be crying in no time.

haha how much did you talk?

I've raced a few local mustangs but honestly don't remember racing anyone on June 24th or around that time. (the 23rd was my birthday so I remember "that time".) :)

I also never talk any s*** unless it's to my friends. I wouldn't mouth off to someone in a mustang ever. Some of the fastest mustangs I've ever seen are the least suspecting. I usually race the flowmaster/H-pipe, super wide rear wheeled ones sporting pep boys specials for tires. Monster tach is an added bonus.

If it was me, I never said a word. If he says the car was red, it was more than likely me. I have the only red one I've ever seen here and the only red one Bill Britt ever had in stock.

Fredericksburg is a Mustang town through and through. We have a lot of performance shops run by skilled tuners who put out some serious cars. We're only 30 minutes from two 1/8th mile tracks, 45 minutes from another, and an hour from MIR.

uncletime, if he only gets you by 3 cars from a roll, you can easily catch up with a CAI and an exhaust. I raced MS6Mike from a roll when he had only a CP-E catless DP (no catback exh. just dp) & CAI and he got me (stock) by 2-2 1/2 cars. Go figure. Get a TBE, CAI and an EMS and he'll be crying in no time.

well i figure it like this he rapes z06's and cars like gt40's.... he told me he lets up and holds strong at 3-4 car lengths
i beleive him bc i hear it his exhaust wind down and level off...
i raced him with an cai vs. his supercharger and that was the outcome

I've raced a few local mustangs but honestly don't remember racing anyone on June 24th or around that time. (the 23rd was my birthday so I remember "that time".) :)

I also never talk any s*** unless it's to my friends. I wouldn't mouth off to someone in a mustang ever. Some of the fastest mustangs I've ever seen are the least suspecting. I usually race the flowmaster/H-pipe, super wide rear wheeled ones sporting pep boys specials for tires. Monster tach is an added bonus.

If it was me, I never said a word. If he says the car was red, it was more than likely me. I have the only red one I've ever seen here and the only red one Bill Britt ever had in stock.

Fredericksburg is a Mustang town through and through. We have a lot of performance shops run by skilled tuners who put out some serious cars. We're only 30 minutes from two 1/8th mile tracks, 45 minutes from another, and an hour from MIR.

he might just be tryin to seem like he was forced into racing you. like oh he talked s*** so i had to race him... try and save some face i guess./.. idk

the z06s your friend beats must be the old ones, not the new; and stock or lightly modded. I doubt. Your friend's stang is a 12.7er at the 1/4 mile at most. He needs a full second less to hit the big Z06. I wouldnt be surprised if he did beat it though, most vette owners out there cant drive for s***....too old lol.

you should say you own a ms3. I looked at the topic and thought you were some stang owner that posted in the wrong thread until i read here hehe.

good dyno nonetheless. congrats on the numbers.

i dont know half the s*** the GT has lol. Domestic mods are complicated as fck (FRJPOPAS 1" pipipong axle H-test race pipe/2"catpulleys)...ehh, right.

If it was indeed me, he's not telling the whole story. Each mustang I've raced has resulted in more than two lengths. Except for the newer supercharged SVT I raced. That was more of a 7-8 car lengths deal, heh, in his favor (bird)

you should say you own a ms3. I looked at the topic and thought you were some stang owner that posted in the wrong thread until i read here hehe.

good dyno nonetheless. congrats on the numbers.

i dont know half the s*** the GT has lol. Domestic mods are complicated as fck (FRJPOPAS 1" pipipong axle H-test race pipe/2"catpulleys)...ehh, right.

The only thing I get is the H pipe. With dual exhaust, a pipe in between helps the two sides equalize each other. I don't know why an H pipe would be test pipe though.

I actually hit 260 on the dyno. I'm not sure why he posted that one.

Edit: Just added my avatar over there.

Last edited:
Back