Who Would Be Interested In Carbon Fiber ...

I like

I would definitely be interested in door panels. 02 Protege LX

Like the sound of both fiberglass and CF. Just depends on the price.

I would want it for all 4 doors.

definately interested in the door panels and possibly parcel shelf, would possibly be interested in the headliner if we got a GB going after the prototypes are made.

oh im all over this...... ive been asking and suggesting to DG that they need to do a carbon fiber p5 hatch deck for the last year or so.

my civic buddy has a cf headliner that is cool but the door inserts would be very very trick

now if we could only get someone to make the window control trim pcs..... real pcs not overlays in both FG or CF that would be sweet as well.

heh, I like TopShop's intro song.
(PRODIGY)

redwagon02 said:
interested in the door panels and rear shelf.

i'll join rick on the CF rear shelf. would it be possible to make it hinged so that it lifts for a bigger opening when you raise the hatch? (similar to how the stock is)

hmm, sounds interesting...

are they in NJ, cuz I definitely dont think Id wanna install the headliner myself(lol2)

i would probably be interested in a headliner and door panels for the sedan...just depends when they are made and how my cash flow is at that time and of course if you decide to do it for sedans also

id be interested in the door panels and the trunk inserts in fiberglass :)

I will buy anyones black cloth(stock inserts on ES's only I think (dunno)) when you change them out!!! I will always be interested PM whenever. :)

Last edited:
gurly, do you have an eta for these or will production depend purely on the interest?

any new info on these? or is this dead?
i am still interested in that CF package shelf

i will take a c/f headliner and all 4 doors if they are made!!
bump
rob

Id be interested in the door panels. Do you have any pics of how the panels will look?

i would love to have the cf door panels (covering the cloth part ONLY), but $175 seems like a lot for just the front.......

I would be all over the Headliner with moon-roof opening, all 4 doors, and privacy cover in the hatch....I would be on that like a fat kid on a cupcake (humpleg)

Back