Who used to own....

vangj01

:
2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege - Titanium Gray Metallic.
I just bought my MSP about two weeks ago from Walser Mazda. It's a 2003.5 Titanium Gray with about 52k miles on it. I believe it is production number 785. Anybody know who used to own this car and what all has been modified to it previously or currently? I know there is an Injen CAI, Autometer AF gauge and boost gauge. It seems the ECU/PCM flash has been done because there is a label under the hood, but the hesitation is still there.

I just want to know so I have a better idea about the car.

Thanks.

vangj01 said:
I just bought my MSP about two weeks ago from Walser Mazda. It's a 2003.5 Titanium Gray with about 52k miles on it. I believe it is production number 785. Anybody know who used to own this car and what all has been modified to it previously or currently? I know there is an Injen CAI, Autometer AF gauge and boost gauge. It seems the ECU/PCM flash has been done because there is a label under the hood, but the hesitation is still there.

I just want to know so I have a better idea about the car.

Thanks.
good luck with finding previous info on it. I know it will help a ton! It did for me! Nice find, the msp's are getting harder to come by in good condition and lower miles.

saw the car, nice and clean, pretty sure the previous owner is not on forums. we usually know when a car is sold by a forum member.

id like to find the two owner before me so i can see if they did anything and why the sold it......any clue how...i got a carfax report but no name is given

LASERBLUE135 said:
saw the car, nice and clean, pretty sure the previous owner is not on forums. we usually know when a car is sold by a forum member.

Yeah, for a 2003 the car is really clean and the paint was still really nice. I'm usually not into silver and gray cars, but the titanium gray is really nice. So far I like the car alot.

welcome to the forum!!
There is a wealth of info and knowledge, please search and enjoy the speed.
post some pics too

Back