Who here listens to Reggaeton ???

Who here listens to Reggaeton ???

• Total voters

Subghetto

:
2008 Nissan Rouge; Former 2002 Mazda Protege 5 owner
I was just wondering who here listens to Reggaeton what are your guys favorite songs I also put up a poll.

JCell said:
i dig some of it

Same here; I couldn't tell you artists and/or songs, but I'll go out to 'ton clubs with some latin friends sometimes and it's all good....aye mami!!

PR54LIFE got me hooked on it. I'd rather listen to that then urban rap. And I can't understand either of the two.

reggaton was cool for the first 4 days it was 'discovered', then it got annoying as **** coz at the club all the fat spanish chicks know all the words and are all over my nuts and i'm like no i know i look spanish but i'm not so **** off i dont know any words and i'm typing like this on purpose.

Yeah it was cool for a few days but I lost interest.
Tons of latinas I know love it.
One of my good friends is in love with Papi Yanky My Wanky and wants to have little Yanky wankers
Thats the only thing good about it. You want to find some hot latinas...
Go to a concert or club that plays Reggaeton!

i like what they're doing for the latin and hispanic culture, as far as opening new doors and creating a new avenue for latin artists, but its really getting played out. every beat sounds that same... i'm real picky when it comes to beats and the actual production behind a song..

popular as **** here in tampa.Not my favorite kind of music>some its ok<but after 2 or 3 songs its all the same.

Latest posts

Back