Who else is waiting impatiently for the 2016 CX-5?

Package Description

What comes with the US Tech Package?

I would copy/paste, but it was a scanned document. Anyway, see below.

cx5spec2.png

Hey all. First post. Woohoo!
I've been eagerly waiting for the 2016s to arrive, but am having a hard time finding what accessories will be available and how much they'll cost. Any idea if all of the accessories will hold over from the '15s?
Thanks!

You're awesome! Thanks! I kept going to the "build your CX-5 now" option off the main site and it only allowed me to look at 2015 content. Thanks again!

I don't know if it means they will be arriving at dealers anytime soon, but maybe helps with negotiations...

truecar.com has a few 2016 CX-5 listed, the estimated savings varies a little by zip code.

Last edited:
So.... I got my huge mailer today all about the new 2016 CX-5 and Mazda 6. Including a gift card offer if I go test drive. Just no dealers within several hundred miles have the card and the website still isn't listing pricing and inventory. Strange marketing.

I'd love to have a '16 but overall happy with my '15.

Everyone getting a '16... I am certain you will love it.

The CX-5 is a simply a phenomenal vehicle.

I may be donating my tired version to a grand nephew or niece someday :)

I've read in articles that the release dates range from winter to fall 2015.. What are the chances of this car being released in the second half of 2015?

I've read in articles that the release dates range from winter to fall 2015.. What are the chances of this car being released in the second half of 2015?

Those articles must be wrong because they are being released in the coming weeks.

Available now to drive off the lot in Canada, Japan and Australia. Available within days to weeks in the U.S.

Available now to drive off the lot in Canada, Japan and Australia. Available within days to weeks in the U.S.

If your willing to travel to Florida or Texas, you can have one tomorrow. Someone mentioned it before but search 2016 cx-5 and add last 24 hours with google options. Many us dealers show up with inventory.

I am interested in the touring model but judging from that video, it seems like it comes with fog lights that are identical to the previous year models. This wait is driving me crazy, I just want to see the specs and options for each of the models.

I doubt that feature is available here. Many of these options are external to USD market. I've never really looked into what vehicles imported to US have had this feature. The only vehicle I have ever driven with them was my father's '93 Isuzu Trooper.

I'd hope to be wrong on feature availability though...

Despite the many significant changes (mostly to interior), it's still just a refresh and not a redesign or new gen of CX-5.

Video from a Canada dealership. Getting closer!

Conn, you beat me to it. (eek2) That's my local Mazda dealer, bought 2 Mazda's from them in the past. Just drove by there a few minutes ago, finished work late and was dying to see the new toys. Too dark and cold to see much. Will be dropping by next week with a coworker for a test drive.

Back